WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHello! It's me again. This time it's a computer problem. - Page 1 EmptyRe: Hello! It's me again. This time it's a computer problem.

more_horiz
Does you friend have the same processes and programs running in the background as you do?

i.e. same anti-virus

............................................................................................

descriptionHello! It's me again. This time it's a computer problem. - Page 1 EmptyRe: Hello! It's me again. This time it's a computer problem.

more_horiz
Well I'm not sure about processes and programs, but we both have the same anti-virus.

more_horiz
Edit: Ah, I think I might have found the problem on why my friend and I have different Dedicated Video Memory. I think I am good for now. For some odd reason, when the computers were given to us, I might have been given a computer that was not given everything that was stated that should be in the laptop.

Sorry for bothering you guys, but thanks for trying to help me out. Smile... I appreciate it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum