WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWanting to connect to my Internet Provider wireless. EmptyWanting to connect to my Internet Provider wireless.

more_horiz
I just got a new laptop and I am wanting to connect to my internet wireless. My Modem is a M1000 from QWEST. I can click on the connect but its asking me for a password and I entered it right and I get a message saying I can't connect it shows it as a limited connection. Is there any way of connecting to it or do I need to call my Internet Provider to help me set it up?

Thanks

MrMario

descriptionWanting to connect to my Internet Provider wireless. EmptyRe: Wanting to connect to my Internet Provider wireless.

more_horiz
Hello,

What type of wireless connection are you connecting to? Is is a Mobile Broadband or to a router's wireless?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Wanting to connect to my Internet Provider wireless. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionWanting to connect to my Internet Provider wireless. EmptyRe: Wanting to connect to my Internet Provider wireless.

more_horiz
Mobile wireless it shows on the wireless option saying I can connect to it but it won't let me in with my password.

more_horiz
Hello,

That, you have to ask your ISP. Nothing to do with the laptop if you have keyed in the correct password.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Wanting to connect to my Internet Provider wireless. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum