WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNetwork Fix EmptyNetwork Fix

more_horiz
Rewrote; As 1

Last edited by ComeFrom on 7th August 2009, 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionNetwork Fix EmptyRe: Network Fix

more_horiz
So both of them are wireless. When you connect to them, do they both use the same modem name? E.g. BT500-HomeHub

Are they the same type of modem?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
ok, so let me explain ive got two modems "both 2wire"; one at my girlfriends house, and one at my house... in my house i have a 2wire with wpa spk "(wireless modem config(security)))and i have installed a cd were 2wire homeportal icon on bottom right is there... and i get connected.. but here is my prob.. the software configs my intell Proset/Wirelesshardware services, for my wireless hardware on a sony vaio, laptop.. and if i reset it it will loose the info for the connection wireless in the sevices. to use someware else, so the installation cd makes it so im stuck with one Modem "2wire"; and really tho its a laptop and i take it places... lol bc pc, is there a program thatll save a connection in my services "(or is this dealing with the winsock settings)",......... and cd's i installed on my laptop, for these seperate modems, as one seperate user? for windows.. lol... Thank You!

Last edited by ComeFrom on 15th August 2009, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inegration)

descriptionNetwork Fix EmptyRevolution1

more_horiz
Aight i took ciscoclass r sumthin; and im going to need like a network saving utility r sumthin, like that.. so, do they make programs for this "Issue" or can i configure this throo windows, like in ciscoclass? Refresh.. becuz im always having to save the intell service settings, not restart, em.. then only start zero and restart firewall/dadada.. dude Cheers Mate

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum