WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCannot get rid of system security version 4.52 (have tried everything) EmptyCannot get rid of system security version 4.52 (have tried everything)

more_horiz
I am not very computer savvy. My daughter was using the computer and this was downloaded through a facebook link. I cannot do anything or open anything. I tried to download everything from the earlier posts and cannot get anything to download or open. Please help me with this. Like I said before I am not very computer savvy.
Thanks for your help...

descriptionCannot get rid of system security version 4.52 (have tried everything) EmptyRe: Cannot get rid of system security version 4.52 (have tried everything)

more_horiz
welcome to the club!

descriptionCannot get rid of system security version 4.52 (have tried everything) EmptyRe: Cannot get rid of system security version 4.52 (have tried everything)

more_horiz
Hello.
Can you see if this Hijack This will work?
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/932rpd

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Cannot get rid of system security version 4.52 (have tried everything) DXwU4
Cannot get rid of system security version 4.52 (have tried everything) VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum