WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionsystem security version 4.51 won't let me do anything Emptysystem security version 4.51 won't let me do anything

more_horiz
Hello! Thank God for your site. I am a single mom of three kids and have very minimal computer skills. Logged on today and found this popping up. I googled and checked out many different way to remove this, including hijack, from your site. It will NOT let me download anything. It pops up and says that each of the removal tools is infected and shuts them down. I do have a couple protecters: Regcur and windows defender and again it shuts them down. Please advise and thanks so much.

Mary Bungert

descriptionsystem security version 4.51 won't let me do anything EmptyRe: system security version 4.51 won't let me do anything

more_horiz
Hello.
Does it let you open the registry editor? If you know how to open the registry editor that is.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
system security version 4.51 won't let me do anything DXwU4
system security version 4.51 won't let me do anything VvYDg

descriptionsystem security version 4.51 won't let me do anything EmptyRe: system security version 4.51 won't let me do anything

more_horiz
I do not know what the registry editor is.

more_horiz
Ah, okay.

Go to Start > Run. In the Run box, type in "regedit" without the quote marks and hit enter.

Either the registry editor will come up, or that fake alert will. Let me know which.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Of course it was the fake alert!

more_horiz
Lets give this a try, these aren't exe files, so maybe they will work.

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste DDS.txt back here, I don't need to see attach.txt.

more_horiz
You'll never guess what! I tried both links and they were both blocked.

more_horiz
Please download SilentRunners from here:
http://www.silentrunners.org/Silent%20Runners.zip
Unzip it to the desktop and double-click on it. If you get any kind of warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run. When the scan is finished, a message will pop up and a logfile will have been created on the desktop. Please post the entire contents of this logfile for me to see.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum