WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUsing Malawarebytes Software to Remove System Security Virus - Page 2 EmptyRe: Using Malawarebytes Software to Remove System Security Virus

more_horiz
Ok I did as instructed! xD

How do I make sure everything is finally ok?

descriptionUsing Malawarebytes Software to Remove System Security Virus - Page 2 EmptyRe: Using Malawarebytes Software to Remove System Security Virus

more_horiz
Enable Mcafee again, and surf around, see what happens. Just be careful what sites you visit.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Using Malawarebytes Software to Remove System Security Virus - Page 2 DXwU4
Using Malawarebytes Software to Remove System Security Virus - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
HAHA um what kind of sites should I stay away from?

more_horiz
Just don't go on anything you don't normally go on.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Ok!

I have been web surfing and everything seems good ^^ YAY!

Now I was wondering what do I do with all these programs I had to download?

more_horiz
You can delete them if you want, I would keep HijackThis and Malwarebytes though Wink

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

Using Malawarebytes Software to Remove System Security Virus - Page 2 2wg6fte

more_horiz
Okay! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO smart!

^^

more_horiz
Last thing can i delete this software called "Registry Mechanic" or should that be on my computer?

more_horiz
If you didn't install it then yes delete it.

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

more_horiz
Okay done! But since I restarted my computer now it keeps shutting down and a blue screen appears T___T So I have my computer in Safe mode with networking right now. what do I do to fix this?

more_horiz
Does the blue screen give you any info, like a .sys file name perhaps?

more_horiz
well I can't really get any info. Its barely there for like one second then restarts the computer.

more_horiz
G to the Start Menu and right click "My Computer" > Properties.

Then go into the Advancted tab. Now under "Startup and recovery", there is a settings button. Open that up and untick "Restart automatically"

Press ok.
Now when it blue screens, it won't reboot. Let me know what happens next time you get the BSOD.

more_horiz
should I write all the info i see?

more_horiz
Yes, we may need it.

more_horiz
okay here is what I saw:

A problem has been detected and windows has shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this appears again, follow these steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates, Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove of disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:
*** STOP: 0x0000008E(0xC0000005,0x8A2CE28F,0x96F3C040,0x00000000)

Collecting data for crash dump...
Initializing disk for crash duump...
Beginning dump of physical memory.
Dumping physical memory to disk: 100
Physical memory dump complete.
contact your system admin or technical support group for further assistance.

more_horiz
This seems like a hardware problem, I am not good with hardware Yikes I would open a topic in the hardware section.

more_horiz
Okay thanks anyways.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum