WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSecurity Software Virus EmptySecurity Software Virus

more_horiz
My girlfriend got that Security Software virus on her computer. We have tried downloading everything but it won't let us. I can't get into any system operations and when we try running in safe mode the keyboard and mouse quit working. I've tried running programs off the internet but I keep getting a windows error saying it can't open because windows needs to know what program created it.

descriptionSecurity Software Virus EmptyRe: Security Software Virus

more_horiz
Hello wolftiger16,

Welcome to Geek Police, my name is Origin and I will be helping you today. Please keep the following in mind:

• If you do not get a reply from me or another helper within 2 days, please reply to your topic with the phrase BUMP
  • If you have any cracked/pirated software in your computer delete them or we will not help you.
  • Only follow advise from Geek Police Staff and not a regular member.
  • Do NOT run any tool without Geek Police supervision as it could hinder your system useless.
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum