First I should say hello as Im just registered and this is my first post. I ought to add that Im not too clued up on my PC which is running Vista 32 bit vesrion so any help much appriciated. The above problem relates to an Epson Ink Monitoring program, I used to have an old epson printer and was having a few problems with it, the guy who supplies my printer ink suggested downloading the SSC Utility program,,it did not help and the printer was changed for a new Canon, the trouble is I cannot seem to get rid of the SSC program and everytime I start up the PC I have to close 3 or 4 SSC windows with fancy graphics. One of these windows gives the message above along with "Read of Address 00000028" I have looked for this but without any luck. I also managed to find the SSC site which has a forum, but had no helpfull replies for information or help, except that I did find another user with the same problem who gave up and took her laptop to PC world and had it reformatted. So its hello from me and appoligies for posting such a long first post,,any ideas??
Steve. Smile...