WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSystem Security Virus - Page 1 EmptyRe: System Security Virus

more_horiz
Before I executed your directions, I wanted to try a scan with Malwarebytes again. It requested that I restart. I did so, and when I logged in, my computer immiedietly logged me out. I tried this three more times, and each time my computer logged me out as soon as I logged in. What kind of virus is this?! I'm going to attempt to log in to safe mode. Hopefully I'll at least be able to gain access to my computer. If I can, I'll run Goored Fix and post the log.

more_horiz
Tell me if you can boot in Safe mode with Networking:

Please do the following in Safe Mode with Networking: as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode with Networking" and press your Enter key.

Note: With some computers if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the "F8 key", tap the "F8 key" continuously until you get the startup menu.) Once in the start up menu, select "Safe Mode with Networking", then do the following instructions:

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

System Security Virus - Page 1 2wg6fte

more_horiz
My computer won't even let me log in in safe mode. Is there something I can do? Is there a way to do a restore without losing all the data on my hard drive?

more_horiz
There is no way to restore your computer without losing data, please do the following:

Please download this file: Avira Rescue Disc

1. Insert a black CD into your CD draw.
  2. Double click the rescuecd.exe file on your Desktop.
  3. Hit the "Burn CD" button and allow it to burn, it shouldn't take too long.
  4. Next, reboot your computer, keep the CD inside the draw.
  5. Your computer should boot from the CD and boot to the Avira rescue disc.
  6. Next, see this guide here: How to use the boot disc

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

System Security Virus - Page 1 2wg6fte

more_horiz
I downloaded the program and burned the CD. I put it into my pc to test it and it worked. However, when I put it into my laptop and restarted, the CD didn't load. What do I do now?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum