WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionremove Security System malware Emptyremove Security System malware

more_horiz
Security System has taken my computer hostage. I cannot access itunes or trend micro. I've tried to download the malwarebytes' anti malware but it will not run. System Security is not alowing me to open any of my add/remove programs in my conrtol pannel. Any help would be most appreciated.

descriptionremove Security System malware EmptyRe: remove Security System malware

more_horiz
i have the same problem please help?!?!?!?!

descriptionremove Security System malware EmptyRe: remove Security System malware

more_horiz
Please download Ice Sword from HERE

1. Download the zip to your desktop and extract it.
  2. Open the Ice Sword folder and then launch IceSword.exe.
  3. Does IceSword open?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
remove Security System malware DXwU4
remove Security System malware VvYDg

more_horiz
Thank you for the reply. Sadly Ice sword will not open.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks again.

more_horiz
Did it extract without any trouble?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Hi, me again.
Do you have MBAM installed on this machine?

more_horiz
It won't even let me open up Internet explorer

more_horiz
I know, that's why I asked if you already have MBAM installed.

more_horiz
I can actually open internet Explorer through my old Comcast connection but not through Safari or through my usual Yahoo. I have MBAM downloaded but System Security will not allow me to run MBAM. Any other ideas?
Thanks much for yor time and consideration.

more_horiz
Is MBAM actually installed? or you can't get the installer running.

Either way, right click the installer/program on your desktop. Select "Rename" and rename it to winlogon.exe.

Once renaming to a system file name, it runs.

more_horiz
Thanks for the reply. Sadly it still will not run after the renaming. Any other ideas? Thanks much.

more_horiz
Okay, lets see if we can get IceSword working. Did you manage to extract it without any problems?

more_horiz
I did finally extract it thru the explore option, however I still cannot get it to run. I have all the files laid out but when I click on Ice Sword it says that my computer cannot open the file. any suggestions. Sadly I'm not all that pc savvy.
Thanks again for all your help.

more_horiz
Rename IceSword to winlogon too, see what happens.

more_horiz
I have managed to open Ice Sword and tried to delete the random #s but it would not let me. It says "endoscope" open error Then gives me the option to delete. Ice sword asks asr U sure & I click yes but the random #s file is still remains. Any further instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your generousity & for bearing with me.

more_horiz
Okay, we'll need to do it manually then.
Note down in Notepad, or a piece of paper what the run value numbers are.

So it should appear as "3544654" that points to another numbered exe file. Let me know what the numbers are, and we'll remove it manually.

more_horiz
Howdy. I think the #a were different but it worked to some extent!
I can actually run Trend Micro now! I'll let u know what the results are.
Thanx so much!

more_horiz
Okay, standing by.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum