WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionweb-analytics.google.com virus. Needing help. - Page 1 EmptyRe: web-analytics.google.com virus. Needing help.

more_horiz
Hello eugenics, please refrain from posting in other members topics and start your own.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

web-analytics.google.com virus. Needing help. - Page 1 2wg6fte

descriptionweb-analytics.google.com virus. Needing help. - Page 1 EmptyRe: web-analytics.google.com virus. Needing help.

more_horiz
well thats kind of an ignorant thing to say when its related to the exact same thing since we would both be looking for the same fix so im gonna call you an asshat for that move i did apologize an state im not trying to jack his thread but i will say this since im staying relative to the topic

malwarebytes will remove it after a full scan in safe mode

and dont tell me not to post in other members threads for this one since it is the answer Smile... that is all hope someone stickies this thread so anyone else with same problem can find the fix seeing as theres almost nowhere on the net with 1 posted.

more_horiz
Unless you follow our rules I cannot help you, Malwarebytes may remove most of the virus but the drivers are still there and could trigger the infection to come back.

Here are our rules I highly recommend you read them:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

web-analytics.google.com virus. Needing help. - Page 1 2wg6fte

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum