WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionProblem with my sound card EmptyProblem with my sound card

more_horiz
Hello
I have recently formatted my pc, but the sound card (a Gembird SC-5.1-1) doesn't work. Since I don't have the original installation cd, I've downloaded the right drivers, installed them and rebooted... but the audio still doesn't work.
Maybe I did something wrong (I'm not properly a wizard with computers), but any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

descriptionProblem with my sound card EmptyRe: Problem with my sound card

more_horiz
Hello,

Try to install this audio driver:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Problem with my sound card Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I installed it but still no sound Sad tearing
I've also tried to download the driver (FM801) from many sources, and tried to unplug/plug the sound card with no results at all Let me think

more_horiz
Hello,

Open device manger, select Sound, video and game controllers >> right click >> uninstall the audio driver and try installing the driver provided from the above link again.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Problem with my sound card Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum