WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionspyware alert 2009 removal help Emptyspyware alert 2009 removal help

more_horiz
Hi - I am new to this forum and am hoping I can find a solution to my computer problem. I started receiving "Spyware Alert 2009" Popup messages that my computer is infected with bankerfox.a and 34 other viruses. I immediately shut down and rebooted in safe mode to run my antivirus (ESOFT) program. It found several viruses that I deleted, but now when I try to run my system in normal mode, it freezes as my desktop is loading. I can run in safe mode, but I am not sure if the problem can be fixed here. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, B

descriptionspyware alert 2009 removal help EmptyRe: spyware alert 2009 removal help

more_horiz
Hello, if you can boot in normal mode can you please run HijackThis and post the contents of the log back here, if not reply saying you can't:

Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

spyware alert 2009 removal help 2wg6fte
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum