WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNeed Ethernet controller driver for Intel 82945G Express EmptyNeed Ethernet controller driver for Intel 82945G Express

more_horiz
Hello friends.
Plz help to find the Ethernet controller Driver for Intel 82945G express chipset, i tried finding in Intel's website but wasn't successful as they only have graphic drivers.

Plz help

Thanks & Regards

Tarzan

descriptionNeed Ethernet controller driver for Intel 82945G Express EmptyRe: Need Ethernet controller driver for Intel 82945G Express

more_horiz
Hello tarzan,

What is the model and brand of your computer? What operating system are you running?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Need Ethernet controller driver for Intel 82945G Express Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionNeed Ethernet controller driver for Intel 82945G Express EmptyRe: Need Ethernet controller driver for Intel 82945G Express

more_horiz
yes, the Brand is HCL EEZYBEE and
the model is 975P-D3.0
Processor : Intel

more_horiz
Hello,

I can't seem to be able to find it even on your manufacturer's website. I also don't think Intel provides this driver.

I think the Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility comes together with the Ethernet controller driver.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Product_Filter.aspx?ProductID=816

By the way, why do you need an Ethernet controller diver?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Need Ethernet controller driver for Intel 82945G Express Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum