WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

+12
bongring
Olga
charvie
Jalokim
Ancilary
intel14
ocean.bluex
Agent Cosmic
BlackPearl
Origin
Sir $wat
Doctor Inferno
16 posters

pollHow Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

1 Hour or less
3%
2 Hours
17%
3 Hours
20%
4 Hours
17%
5-6 Hours
10%
7-9 Hours
10%
10 Hours or more
23%
Total Votes:

descriptionHow Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? EmptyHow Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

more_horiz
Just wondering, how many hours do you guys spend on the computer daily?

I spend about 2 hours daily. Most of my time spent on the computer is on GeekPolice.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionHow Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? EmptyRe: How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

more_horiz
about 3 hours...

............................................................................................

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? Educat10

descriptionHow Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? EmptyRe: How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

more_horiz
I chose 5-6 as I do alot of workon my computer pretty much always here, doing some photoshopign and many other things

more_horiz
I spend about 2 hours on PC.

more_horiz
Most of the time it would be about an hour on average. I usually go up to 2 or 3 hours during holidays.

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
I go up to 4 hours on weekends. If it's a school holiday, maybe 5-6 hours. Smile...

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
About 3 hours. Half an hour on GP and the rest watching anime or doing nothing Smile...

more_horiz
well i used to be for six hours on weekends for a year...

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? Educat10

more_horiz
10 hrs above.... :hmm:

.... I need to get a life! (Gunsmoke)

more_horiz
Dont you have to work?

more_horiz
10 hrs or above if the collage starts then only 4-5 hours )

more_horiz
depends on what I'm doing ...
If I don't have much to do I spend about 3 hours.

if I'm coding a day can last 12 hours non stop

more_horiz
7-9 hrs. depending on what time i wake up in the morning. if i wake up late, then it lessens. Smile...

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? Charvi10

THIS SIGNATURE IS BY::: AGENT COSMIC ----------QUOTE BY:::TECHY

more_horiz
10-14 hours a day. Of course, I work on my computer Smile... and attend classes on my computer Smile...

more_horiz
10hrs up, 8 on work, 2-4hrs at home Smile...
not on wednesdays, my rest day.
:tounge: Play the game hehehehehehehe!!!!!

more_horiz
About up to 7 hours, I usually leave my computer on because I listen to music from it.

more_horiz
Wow, so many of you spend so mush time on the computer. Don't you feel bored?

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Currently this year I'm spending only 4 hours on my computer just reading articles and doing some forum stuffs.

more_horiz
Probably about four hours. I usually watch a bit of anime. But on weekends with nothing to do I can spend about 8 hours on a computer. @_@

more_horiz
i spend over 10 hours per day Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum