WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionOnly Smart People Can Read This In One Shot Without Repetition EmptyOnly Smart People Can Read This In One Shot Without Repetition

more_horiz
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm.
This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

descriptionOnly Smart People Can Read This In One Shot Without Repetition EmptyRe: Only Smart People Can Read This In One Shot Without Repetition

more_horiz
quite easy to read though, no need to figuring out. (Im not saying im smart)

............................................................................................

Only Smart People Can Read This In One Shot Without Repetition MysigROG365x140withmark
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum