WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNext generation consoles not before 2013 EmptyNext generation consoles not before 2013

more_horiz
Next generation consoles not before 2013 PhpIxmsRmPM
In a recent industry newsletter, Michael Pachter, gaming research analyst for Wedbush Morgan Securities has stated that the next generation of consoles will not arrive before 2013, if at all.

"We do not expect a ‘new' console in 2010. We do not expect the ‘next' generation to begin before 2013, if at all."

More at; http://www.neowin.net/news/gamers/09/05/03/pachter-next-generation-consoles-not-before-2013

descriptionNext generation consoles not before 2013 EmptyRe: Next generation consoles not before 2013

more_horiz
i never had any.....lol

descriptionNext generation consoles not before 2013 EmptyRe: Next generation consoles not before 2013

more_horiz
Then wait few years [till you get married with some beautiful woman] so that your child can enjoy it, especially Xbox 360 Smile...

more_horiz
Seems quite plausible. So it safe to say that it's worth buying a console now.

more_horiz
lol.... well my kid and i gon play 2gether...lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum