Contrary to Apple's marketing, plenty of good reasons abound to buy a Windows PC. Here are a few of them.

Let's just say it: For the vast majority of computer shoppers, buying a Windows PC doesn't quite qualify as a decision. Around nine out of ten computers run one version of Windows or another, making it the world's default option in operating systems. It's opting for something else, like a Mac, that always represents a conscious choice.

Which is not to say that there aren't plenty of real reasons to select a computer that runs Windows, even after you've investigated all your options. As a confirmed platform agnostic whose home is overrun with both Windows machines and Macs, I find myself recommending Windows machines to about half my friends and acquaintances who seek computer-shopping advice, and Macs to the other half. So I was happy when PC World asked me to write this article and a companion piece about the virtues of Macs--and I had plenty to say in both instances.

More: http://www.pcworld.com/article/163836/article.html?tk=nl_dnxnws

See also: Eight Reasons Your Next Computer Should Be a Mac

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Eight Reasons Your Next Computer Should Be a PC Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.