WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBritain's Got Talent 2009===Flawless EmptyBritain's Got Talent 2009===Flawless

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/v/RHLMQE7T3_o

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

descriptionBritain's Got Talent 2009===Flawless EmptyRe: Britain's Got Talent 2009===Flawless

more_horiz
techy, I have helped you embedded the video in your post. If embedding is disabled by request on youtube use [youtube] tags with the youtube link in between. 😉

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Britain's Got Talent 2009===Flawless Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionBritain's Got Talent 2009===Flawless EmptyRe: Britain's Got Talent 2009===Flawless

more_horiz
Actually if one needs to embed such videos in any other site then one must seek permission of the publisher as I also have published videos on you tube and few you tube members had requested my permission to allow them to embed my videos where they wanted initially. Later I made those videos to be allowed to be embedded as I changed my account settings in my account in You Tube by request.

Secondly, I stopped to follow the method of embedding such videos in the forums as it would only embed such videos but wont make the video playable in the forum.

Anyway ,Thanks though. Appreciate it.

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

more_horiz
Ah... I'll move it back then.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Britain's Got Talent 2009===Flawless Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum