WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionsorry i know i've already made a request but... Emptysorry i know i've already made a request but...

more_horiz
i really want a cool avatar with my name in it. (megatails5) I wish for my name to become well known throughout geekpolice. lol
Sorry, please could i have a normal sized avatar that i can use for geepolice and other websites throughout the net, i would like to still have a black thing, other than that i dont mind, but i do really like dragons, so if it could have my name and a dragon or something it would be awesome.

Sorry i know that i already made a request for a games icon but if anyone could be kind enough to make one for me it would be very much appreciated... TY in advance Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!

descriptionsorry i know i've already made a request but... EmptyA signiture too??? Please

more_horiz
and i dont suppose it would be too much to ask if you could make a similar themed signiture please?

you know, just in my signiture now ty

............................................................................................

sorry i know i've already made a request but... Megatails5-sig-2

descriptionsorry i know i've already made a request but... EmptyRe: sorry i know i've already made a request but...

more_horiz
It's not really got much black, or much of a theme...

sorry i know i've already made a request but... Megatails5-avi-2

............................................................................................

descriptionsorry i know i've already made a request but... EmptyRe: sorry i know i've already made a request but...

more_horiz
Sorry, i posted something i then went on to figure out....
Thanks loads!!!
My name will become well known to people who can care enough to remember.... lol
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Last edited by megatails5 on 16th April 2009, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : figured out how to do it)

more_horiz
sorry, i dont suppose im being a pain in the butt with these requests but im looking for a cool icon, an icon for my novel that im working on, its about a young (20 yr old) boy who get released from jail and sent on a quest to collect some various artifacts of his ancestors, then he uses these artefacts to defeat the `great evil` and close the portal the evil is coming from, he gives his life to destroy it!
I do not suppose this is too much to ask. If it is i totally understand don't worry, i just want an icon so i can always find it when i wish to write more of it, TY in advance

more_horiz
megatails5 wrote:
sorry, i dont suppose im being a pain in the butt with these requests but im looking for a cool icon, an icon for my novel that im working on, its about a young (20 yr old) boy who get released from jail and sent on a quest to collect some various artifacts of his ancestors, then he uses these artefacts to defeat the `great evil` and close the portal the evil is coming from, he gives his life to destroy it!
I do not suppose this is too much to ask. If it is i totally understand don't worry, i just want an icon so i can always find it when i wish to write more of it, TY in advance

I'm sorry, we do not allow that. By using this in your commercial item, it's better you seek paid professional service.

sorry i know i've already made a request but... Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
no, no no, dont worry, i totally understand. You have rules and regulations like any other. Thank you for informing me Agent Cosmic, its not really important anyway, just a nice thought... Thanks anyway.
Oh btw, im very glad to be part of the community here at geekpolice, i would one day when im in college or uni, to join the force here, after i have gotten the right knowledge in IT.... Someday, so watch out!! Thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum