WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNeed Help Opening/mapping ports EmptyNeed Help Opening/mapping ports

more_horiz
I just downloaded Bit Torrent & have no ideal how to configure it. Looked at some tutorials & they all seem to assume that the reader at least has some fundamental understanding about ports & upspeeds & kbs & all that jazz. I just need for someone to plainly walk me through it.

descriptionNeed Help Opening/mapping ports EmptyRe: Need Help Opening/mapping ports

more_horiz
Just to let you know before I help.

If you use P2P softewares such as BitTorrent and get infected with malware, we are not going to help you remove it because it's just a big circle and you will get infected again.

Do you still need help on this?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Need Help Opening/mapping ports Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionNeed Help Opening/mapping ports EmptyRe: Need Help Opening/mapping ports

more_horiz
yes, I still want to know. I just plan on installing Bit Torrent to download games every now & then, & uninstalling it after each download. I know it's risky to use it but I wanna give it a try. I completely understand & respect your position on it.

more_horiz
Sorry but, we won't offer help for illegal purposes such as downloading games.

If you need extra help please go here instead:

forum.bittorrent.com

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Shit, IS that really illegal? And If so, why are programs like vuse even allowed to exist?

more_horiz
Vuze itself is perfectly legal. It's the mass of copyrighted material that a lot of people download that is illegal.

It's also important to recognize the difference between content from the Vuze HD Network and content downloaded from other sites using the Vuze. In other words, to understand the distinction between content downloaded from Vuze and content downloaded with Vuze (or using Vuze).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum