WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHelp with Photo Shop Photo X2 EmptyHelp with Photo Shop Photo X2

more_horiz
Umm I am not sure if this is where I post this, but I need help with downloaded Brushes for Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2.

Whenever I download the brushes I change the .abr files to .PspBrush and the program seems to work. BUT however, when I go to File>Import Brush> Add menu I can select the brushes that I want to import and then I click on the Add button and then I get the following error message:

" Invalid parameter has been pasted to a function"

I have tried following all sorts of tutorials but nothing seems to work. Can someone please help me?

descriptionHelp with Photo Shop Photo X2 EmptyRe: Help with Photo Shop Photo X2

more_horiz
You can't just change the file extension just like that. The brush you downloaded is made for Photoshop and not for Paint Shop Pro, so changing the file extension will result in Paint Shop Pro unable to read it.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Help with Photo Shop Photo X2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Yes I know but leaving it as a .abr file results in the same thing. An error message comes up and tells me that it is an newer format version and is unsupported. Like I said I am trying everything I can to figure this out.

more_horiz
Leaving it as .abr means that it can only be opened in photohsop, not paint shop pro. The only way you can get around this is to get brushes for paint shop pro, not photoshop.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Help with Photo Shop Photo X2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
photohsop is photohsop and paint shop pro is paint shop pro. don't mix their brushes, their unmixable (if there's such a word..hehe)...just google for paint shop pro brushes.

here are some sites.

http://celestial-star.net/psp-brushes/
http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/pspbrushes/

never really used paint shop pro, so i just used google. i hope those are the right brushes for you. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Help with Photo Shop Photo X2 Charvi10

THIS SIGNATURE IS BY::: AGENT COSMIC ----------QUOTE BY:::TECHY

more_horiz
Thank you Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum