WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhow to change display computer language help please! Emptyhow to change display computer language help please!

more_horiz
Hi, What I need to do to change my laptop display language and it's chinese right now. If I was to change it to english than some of my program and software that are chinese would not like display of english

Thanks,~zhengs1

descriptionhow to change display computer language help please! EmptyRe: how to change display computer language help please!

more_horiz
As far as I know, it isn't possible. If you are using a Chinese version of Windows, it will be Chinese unless you get an English version.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

how to change display computer language help please! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionhow to change display computer language help please! EmptyRe: how to change display computer language help please!

more_horiz
it's not an chinese version window.

more_horiz
Not sure what OS you are running, but in Windows XP you can go to Control Panel and select Regional and Language Options. In the Advanced tab, select the language which non-Unicode programs should display in. Note that unicode enabled programs will each have to be changed in their own settings individually, this setting is only a default that is overwritten by such programs.

............................................................................................

There are no stupid questions, only those too stupid to ask for help.

more_horiz
I'm running a laptop that is Microsoft windows XP Professional 2002(Service Pack 3

more_horiz
and also How do you know what language version of windows you using.

more_horiz
I think that information should be shown under >> Start >> Right click My Computer >> Properties.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

how to change display computer language help please! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum