WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionService Pack 3 Installation problem EmptyService Pack 3 Installation problem

more_horiz
Everytime i try to install i always get these messages

Service Pack 3 Installation problem 1

Service Pack 3 Installation problem 2

Service Pack 3 Installation problem 3

Service Pack 3 Installation problem 4

And when its almost finish installing i Get a "ACCESS IS DENIED" message

Please help!

[p.s to get those messages i always click on ignore and the next one goes to the other]

descriptionService Pack 3 Installation problem EmptyRe: Service Pack 3 Installation problem

more_horiz
Your Windows is corrupted, you probably did not install it properly or might have installed something and caused certain files to be deleted. Do you have your XP CD? We need to do a repair.

service pack 3 could not back up registry key

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Service Pack 3 Installation problem Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionService Pack 3 Installation problem EmptyRe: Service Pack 3 Installation problem

more_horiz
Nah my backup Xp cd broke, any other way we can do this?

more_horiz
Can you got it from your friend. Ask somebody to give you.. It's only repair. Fast and easy.. Probably no other way to do this. If you want to keep your files without deleting, try to find some Windows XP CD..

............................................................................................

Service Pack 3 Installation problem V45u80

more_horiz
Nah man no friends with xp anymore ,all vistas and macs [Rich ppl] can i use system recovery or something ?

more_horiz
System recovery could do too. There should be a repair option in the system recovery utility.

more_horiz
so do i system recover my computer and then try to install service pack 3 ?

more_horiz
Yes. Do a repair recovery.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum