WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhat's Your Life's Mission? EmptyWhat's Your Life's Mission?

more_horiz
Take this quiz and post back.

http://feeds.blogthings.com/whatsyourlifesmissionquiz/

I could really decide so I guess I'm half of both.
You Are the Artist

What's Your Life's Mission? Artist

You are unique and inspired. You aren't happy unless you are making art of some sort.
Almost anything can be a catalyst for your creativity. You find the whole world stimulating.

You have beautiful visions, and you're good at expressing them. You like people to see what you see.
You also have an inventor's spirit. You're always thinking up new ideas and concepts.

You Are the Leader

What's Your Life's Mission? Leader

You are inspiring and uplifting. You bring out the best in people, through both nurturing and challenging them.
You always can see the big picture in life. You are very philosophical and deeply spiritual.

You understand people, and you can look at their lives objectively. You can help others grow and heal.
People feel comforted by your presence. You help them gain perspective on their lives.

............................................................................................

What's Your Life's Mission? Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionWhat's Your Life's Mission? EmptyRe: What's Your Life's Mission?

more_horiz
What's Your Life's Mission? Life_m10

more_horiz
You Are the Artist
You are unique and inspired. You aren't happy unless you are making art of some sort.
Almost anything can be a catalyst for your creativity. You find the whole world stimulating.

You have beautiful visions, and you're good at expressing them. You like people to see what you see.
You also have an inventor's spirit. You're always thinking up new ideas and concepts.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum