WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionspooler subsystem Emptyspooler subsystem

more_horiz
hi guys!

Belahzur from the virus and spyware thread sent me over here to ask about this spooler subsystem app error message I've gotten...and now my printers have disappeared and I am unable to add them back...he's got me running sfc /scannow with the xp sp2 disc at the moment..I've done the whole mircrosoft removal thing with no luck...I'll let this scan finish..right now it is doing a 'Windows File Protection' scan..and get back to you...thanks for all your help

descriptionspooler subsystem EmptyRe: spooler subsystem

more_horiz
never mind..I think I got it....I went into the system properties and disabled the DEP for the spooler subsystem

more_horiz
I made an exception in the DEP, but it is still giving me the spooler subsystem app has to close message and I am still unable to add a printer.

more_horiz
okay, I can see my printers again, but I can't use any of them...I have one local printer and two network printers...if that helps anything...I also went through the Microsoft steps of deleting spool files and the registry files also...and I did a typical install of the drivers for the local computer again (just in case)...

I also got an Internet Explorer Script error a couple of times and I lost my active desktop, but I fixed the desktop background and haven't seen the script error for a while

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum