WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Hello everyone! N00b here. :)

+7
Nazzgull
Doctor Inferno
tarzan
Sir $wat
jojozzzzz
techy
Kristie
11 posters

descriptionHello everyone!  N00b here. :) EmptyHello everyone! N00b here. :)

more_horiz
Hello everyone,

My name is Kristie, and this is my introduction/test post. I'm so thankful to have found this website, I've spent days looking for a forum like this that could possibly help me and my poor computer.

A little about me, I'm 20 years old and I live in Kentucky with my husband and our 4 1/2 year old son. I love the internet and I frequent several message boards, so thankfully I'm more than familiar with how they work! I have my own blog where I talk about random things, and...um...I'm super cool. Big Grin

That's pretty much it, I guess. I look forward to getting to know you all!

descriptionHello everyone!  N00b here. :) EmptyRe: Hello everyone! N00b here. :)

more_horiz
U R Most Welcome kristie, here People are nice, cooperative & supportive .The staff is very friendly & will always help u. Feel free To ask questions as U will get the help for ur concerns asap from the experts. Enjoy ur stay and spread the word. Thanks. East or West Geekpolice is the best. Smile... Smile...

descriptionHello everyone!  N00b here. :) EmptyRe: Hello everyone! N00b here. :)

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice Smile...

more_horiz
Hello everyone!  N00b here. :) Gp_wel10

more_horiz
Hey Christie, ur Computer is in Safe hands now!!!!
Jus learn and and spread the word!!!

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice. Hope you will enjoy with us Smile...

Hooray!

more_horiz
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! Smile... I'm definitely going to go poking around and see what kind of information I can find. Big Grin

more_horiz
welcome to GP. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
nice to meet you, welcome!

more_horiz
Hello everyone!  N00b here. :) 4rvsk110

more_horiz
Welcome to GP! My Buddy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum