WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionXbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose EmptyXbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose

more_horiz

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

descriptionXbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose EmptyRe: Xbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose

more_horiz
I'm using an Xbox, the main factor is because of the price.

............................................................................................

Xbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionXbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose EmptyRe: Xbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose

more_horiz
We have both. So far I like the PS3 the best because you can go onine on it and such and for XBox you have to have the XBox Live thing for it. Haven't played the XBox very much, though.

My son is totally a Sony guy. Even with all the other systems he has Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP, PS2, PSP, XBox, XBox360, Nintendo 64...he still prefers Sony his favorite....maybe it's just because it's the first one he had (PS2) and just got more comfortable with it.

more_horiz
If I had the money I would opt for a PS3 too.

Xbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
XBOX 360 all the way. The controller for the 360 is far superior than the others. System specs are much better than the ps3. The games on the xbox 360 are also much better, and better choices also.

more_horiz
I'm waiting for this Natal thing to come out. It would bring gaming to a whole new level.

http://tech.geekpolice.net/2009/11/play-with-motion-capture-xbox-project.html

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Xbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
iv had both and sold both, i would say the PS3 over the xbox 360 anyday

i have still got a few 360s (dont use for gaming) to use as media center extenders from my HTPC.

so to me the only advantage the xbox has over the ps3 is the media extender functionality.

@VIRUSHATER1 - as far as i'm aware the PS3 specs are actually much better than the xbox 360.

here is a graphics comparison
http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6162742/index.html

Main System Spec: Intel Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.4Ghz), Gigabyte Ga-ep45-ud3l, 4gb kingston hyperX @ 1066mhz, Corsair tx 650, Nvidia 8600GT.

Xbox 360 Vs Playstation 3==A Guide To Decide Which Gaming Console To Choose Siggye

more_horiz
I say PS3 over Xbox.

PS3:
> PS3 has online for free
> Wand is more accurate than the Kinect

Xbox 360:
>Xbox has more popular games
> Kinect makes you feel more free
> Easier to use controller
> Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions eats up money

Video games are really a lot more fun when you are able to play with live people. Xbox games give you a better gaming experience because the games have amazing graphics but have a limit with no Live Gold Subscription. Gold chews up a lot of money over time and for an occasional gamer like me, it is not worth it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum