WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionA Request from a Non-Christian.. EmptyA Request from a Non-Christian..

more_horiz
A request from a Non-Christian...

A hunter, who didnt believe in god, went hunting one day...
As he was walking, a bear suddenly jumped out from the side, raised its paws and was about to slice the hunter's throat when the hunter screamed out "HELP ME LORD!!"
Time froze and a Loud but soothing voice replied.. "You have never believed in me, so why do you request that i help you when your life is in danger.", the hunter quickly replied "Dear lord, please save me.. i promise to become a christian after this.."
God replied again.. "I am sorry, i cannot help you because you are not a christian..." the hunter thought quickly and spoke in desperation.. "Dear lord, if you cannot save me then please make the bear a christian.."
time resumed but the bear did not attack the hunter.. the bear stopped in its tracks and knelt down to pray.. it prayed "Dear Lord, please bless the food infront of me.."

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

A Request from a Non-Christian.. Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

descriptionA Request from a Non-Christian.. EmptyRe: A Request from a Non-Christian..

more_horiz
nice haha
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum