WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHP PSC 1400 Printer trouble. Saving as a TIF file EmptyHP PSC 1400 Printer trouble. Saving as a TIF file

more_horiz
Hey can someone please help me with this annoying problem??

My printer will not print from the internet. Instead it saves the file as a TIF file and then and only then can I open the document up and print it. I have check all the settings that I can get into and searching online has given me little to no help. Even the HP site is useless.

Please someone tell me how to fix it!!

descriptionHP PSC 1400 Printer trouble. Saving as a TIF file EmptyRe: HP PSC 1400 Printer trouble. Saving as a TIF file

more_horiz
Sorry for the delay....

If you are having problems printing web pages, what browser are you using, and have you tried printing from another browser?

If the problem exists with firefox:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problems_printing_web_pages

In Internet Explorer this issue can sometimes be caused if you do not have the Unicode option as the selected default encoding language in Internet Explorer.

Start Internet Explorer

Select Encoding from the drop down box headed 'Page' (this is for IE8)

Click to select Unicode encoding language (Unicode UTF-8).

This method may vary depending on what version of IE your using so try and give us as much information as possible when asking for help!

Regards
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum