WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSimple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed EmptySimple Checking Of Your Internet Speed

more_horiz
Go here to this link and then click on ''BEGIN'' ; http://www.pcnineoneone.com/speedtest.html

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

descriptionSimple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed EmptyRe: Simple Checking Of Your Internet Speed

more_horiz
I doubt the speed test on that site is reliable. It doesn't let us choose which country to test from, so the ping might be higher and inaccurate.

I use speedtest.net and got this:

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed 396564199

pcnineoneone.com:
Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed Untitl10

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionSimple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed EmptyRe: Simple Checking Of Your Internet Speed

more_horiz
works for dial up as well???

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed Educat10

more_horiz
Sir $wat wrote:
works for dial up as well???

Why not give it a try?

more_horiz
there was no server in Guyana so i used T&T server...

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed 396768201

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed Educat10

more_horiz

i got this one....how come you have 15299 and 1009 doc?

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed Charvi10

THIS SIGNATURE IS BY::: AGENT COSMIC ----------QUOTE BY:::TECHY

more_horiz
My internet speed is faster, I am running on cable.

more_horiz
cable? is that a telephone cable your talking about? Let me think

more_horiz
Nope, it the cable which supplies the signal for my TV. Basically, I'm using broadband.

more_horiz
i asked about that to my classmate, and he said that to get internet connection you can have, wireless, the one using telephone wires, and cable. I knew about the cable just now. i only knew of the 2 before.

So cable, meaning cable TV is that it? the wire you connect to the tv is the same wire you connect to the pc? how much does it cost?

more_horiz
Those are the ways of connecting to the internet. It doesn't make any big difference, but simply a form of connection. The most common are cable and dsl.

An yup, the cable which is used to connect to my TV. I pay about 75 dollars a month for my 14,000kbps subscription, of which my ISP usually give extra, at about 20,000kbps.

more_horiz
my is the 5000kbps plan

more_horiz
whoah! that's sooooo awesome!...i wish my connection's that good...but unfortunately, it's not Sad tearing

It cost a lot huh? i converted it to our money here, and the result was Shocking Whoa very expensive. But if i'll have my own job, i'll want a connection like that.woohooo! Yikes

more_horiz
hmmm... singapore is the 3rd fastest country in asia for download speed. i think their standrard is high

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed L20flloxphl70hr41o7o
sig made by agent cosmic.

more_horiz
wow! really?! i didn't knew that!...well, over here, it's like average... Let me think

more_horiz
download result was 4407
upload result was 3038
Are these good?

more_horiz
Mines

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed 771803365

more_horiz
Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed 853971691

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed Pc911_13

I dunno. I did the test from Frederick Maryland, and I'm in Cecil County Maryland. For me, it was pretty accurate.

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed JB13J

more_horiz
Usually, I use this site Scanmyspeed.com to check my internet speed. It helps to check internet speed accurately. My Speed test results are
Download Speed: 18.89 Mbps
Upload Speed:0.618 Mbps.
This site does not requires any Java script, Flash to check our internet speed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum