WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionFree Unlimited 3D Browsing/Searching EmptyFree Unlimited 3D Browsing/Searching

more_horiz
This Program is simply meant just to get the little feel of 3D browsing/surfing and nothing else.
It uses internet explorer as a browser client and not firefox. To download this application use internet explorer only.
Check out the video here ; http://www.spacetime.com/home.php

{wait few seconds before video starts by default}

Download the application here [use internet explorer only]; http://www.spacetime.com/download.php#Top

Last edited by techy on 16th January 2009, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionFree Unlimited 3D Browsing/Searching EmptyRe: Free Unlimited 3D Browsing/Searching

more_horiz
Cool, but I don't think it's user friendly.

descriptionFree Unlimited 3D Browsing/Searching EmptyRe: Free Unlimited 3D Browsing/Searching

more_horiz
Well every program has pros and cons and this program is a cool stuff which one should experience atleast once as to get an idea and feel of 3D browsing using internet explorer . The usage is all upto the user and finally a personal decision.This year some more 3d stuff is coming and I will try my best to keep the geekpolice members updated with that stuff whenever I get a chance and providing this link was just a small step in an initiation towards that step.This program is only meant to give some feel of 3D browsing only using internet explorer as a browser client.

Last edited by techy on 16th January 2009, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Looks quite cool but it doesn't seem to be useful if you're just searching something

more_horiz
Right now I am typing this message using the same program mentioned above, I didnt have had any issues so far as I have mentioned what to expect and what not to expect from this program. For downloading this program use Internet Explorer or Internet explorer tab in firefox, U wont get any download issues.
This program is just to get the temporary feel of 3D browsing and nothing else. It uses internet explorer for browsing and not firefox[so no more comparisons] but such program should be tried once to just get some temporary feel of 3D browsing experience for a change.Simply just do not rush Right On!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum