WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to remove software! EmptyHow to remove software!

more_horiz
Hi Doc! I want to remove a software that i install "2020 design" totally from my machine. I used "YU", JV16, REGEDIT but obviously there's still some keys left behind! Is there a special software that would remove everything or a better way to do this?

Tks

............................................................................................

Use it or loose it!
But don't ever doubt about it!
That's it!

descriptionHow to remove software! EmptyRe: How to remove software!

more_horiz
Well, a good registry software like Registry Mechanic might be able help you to scan the registry for invalid entries which would be removed for you.

Sometimes it is impossible to remove all the registry keys you can find, as the maker of the software would set different or funny names for the software so that it will be hard for users to track them especially when it contains licence information.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to remove software! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Tks Doc I'll give it a try! Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Use it or loose it!
But don't ever doubt about it!
That's it!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum