WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiona variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application Emptya variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application

more_horiz
I HAVE A FILE THAT SHOWS AS

a variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application

HELP ME.

I WANT ONLY TO DELETE THE VIRUS AND NOT THE FILE.

I USE ESET NOD32 INTERNET SECURITY.

descriptiona variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application EmptyRe: a variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application

more_horiz
Please read here and post a Hijack This log.

http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-hijackthis-logs-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
a variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application DXwU4
a variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application VvYDg

descriptiona variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application EmptyRe: a variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application

more_horiz
Due to lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

a variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Due to lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

a variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDI application Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum