WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGoogle Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta EmptyGoogle Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta

more_horiz
Google Thursday announced that its Chrome browser would be in a "never-ending" beta test, and gave users three options to update their copies at varying intervals.

Although the search company stripped the beta label from Chrome a month ago, Thursday it said it was revamping how it updates the browser so that some users would essentially be participating in "a never-ending Beta test."

Rather than using just one "channel," the term it has used to describe the update mechanism for not-quite-ready versions of Chrome, Google has shifted to three, Mark Larson, a technical program manager with the company, said in a blog post Thursday.

"The channels are essentially a never-ending Beta test and a continuous feedback loop that lets us rapidly develop new ideas into solid product features," argued Larson. The three channels include stable, beta and developer preview.

More: http://www.pcworld.com/article/156822/article.html?tk=nl_dnxnws

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Google Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionGoogle Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta EmptyRe: Google Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta

more_horiz
I was waiting for chrome to get out of beta before using it ..... I think i cant do that now lol

............................................................................................

RAW!!

descriptionGoogle Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta EmptyRe: Google Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta

more_horiz
so it will remain liek this...

I thought they would try to make it a lil more faster...

Google Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta Educat10

more_horiz
Sir $wat wrote:
so it will remain liek this...

I thought they would try to make it a lil more faster...

never-ending Beta test and a continuous feedback loop that lets us rapidly develop new ideas into solid product features

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Google Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
All I'm waiting for is the extension feature and custom themes. After that I'll probably use Chrome as my primary browser.

Google Says Chrome Will Be Forever in Beta Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum