WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPesky Win32.Zafi.B Notice EmptyPesky Win32.Zafi.B Notice

more_horiz
I keep getting a warning from my computer telling me I have been infected by the trojan worm Win32.Zafi.B but nothing seems to show up on my computer scan. I have read online that this is a bogus warning, but really want to get rid of this notice.

When I first go online, I receive the following warning: "Insecure Internet Activity Threat Due to insecure browsing your pc can easily get infected with viruses, worms, trogans without your knwoledge. Click here to get full advanced realtime protection and continue browsing, Click here to continue to this website unprotected (not recommended)."

When I chose to continue to my desired website, I get the Win32.Zafi.B warning which tells me to click to enable protection and then sends me to another website requesting I purchase and download Perfect Defender 2009.

Should I keep ignoring or do I need to remove something? Please help. Thank you so much for your service!!!

descriptionPesky Win32.Zafi.B Notice EmptyRe: Pesky Win32.Zafi.B Notice

more_horiz
Please read here and post a Hijack This log.
http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-hijackthis-logs-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

more_horiz
Due to lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum