WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNewbie to the world of tech support. EmptyNewbie to the world of tech support.

more_horiz
Hi all. I have had to register on this site as I have a tech issue and have posted details in the relevent forum. Hope to get it sorted quickly with your help. Is there a 'donate' button anywhere as I feel a little rude asking for free advice.
Happy new year to anyone reading this.

descriptionNewbie to the world of tech support. EmptyRe: Newbie to the world of tech support.

more_horiz
Hello.
Happy new year to you too.
If you stay online, so will I, and we can have this sorted quickly.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Newbie to the world of tech support. DXwU4
Newbie to the world of tech support. VvYDg

descriptionNewbie to the world of tech support. EmptyRe: Newbie to the world of tech support.

more_horiz
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. Bow or Thanks

No donate button, just enjoy the free service. Cheers Mate

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Newbie to the world of tech support. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Newbie to the world of tech support. 4rvsk110

Newbie to the world of tech support. Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
hey man welcome....

Newbie to the world of tech support. Educat10

more_horiz
welcome, nice to meet you. Smile...

more_horiz
welcome dude!

RAW!!

more_horiz
enjoy your stay Smile...

Newbie to the world of tech support. L20flloxphl70hr41o7o
sig made by agent cosmic.

more_horiz
Welcome to GP ! Honored

Newbie to the world of tech support. V45u80

more_horiz
Welcome to GP

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum