WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiontask manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present Emptytask manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present

more_horiz
"TASK MANAGER HAS BEEN DISABLED BY YOUR ADMINISTRATOR" pops up, same as everytime i run "regedit", and folder options is not present in the tools option. Indifferent or Blank thanks in advance.+

descriptiontask manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present EmptyRe: task manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present

more_horiz
You probably are not logged into an administrator account. You have to log into an admin account if you want to access those features.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

task manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptiontask manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present EmptyRe: task manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present

more_horiz
i see, i'll check it when i get home, thanks Doc. Let me think Let me think

more_horiz
If it still remains even on the admin account, it's probably malware that has set these policies.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
task manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present DXwU4
task manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present VvYDg

more_horiz
it's right sir, its already in admin account, i tried to restore it last night but it's no use.+
Sad tearing

more_horiz
i'm thinking of repairing my XP but would it affect all my other programs installed? I've already backed up my files on my other drives though. :hmm:

more_horiz
Hello.
We don't need a repair install to change some policies.

• Now open a new notepad file.
  • Input this into the notepad file:

regedit /e peek1.txt "HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System"
    regedit /e peek2.txt "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System"
    type peek1.txt >> look.txt
    type peek2.txt >> look.txt
    del peek*.txt
    start notepad look.txt

• Save this as look.bat, save it to your desktop.
  • Double click look.bat to run it.
  • Copy and paste the report back here.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
task manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present DXwU4
task manager, regedit disabled and folder options not present VvYDg

more_horiz
copy, thanks...
+ Smile...
i think i just solved its prob last night, i use restrictions removal tool, and it worked.
still i want you to look at my system
i'll post my high jack this file tomorrow Cheesy Grin (sparkly :hmm: My Buddy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum