WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVirus's and phish to peak around christmas EmptyVirus's and phish to peak around christmas

more_horiz
There are rumors going around that on November 24th, the spread of viruses and malicious software will hit an all time high. One of the people mentioning this is PC Tools and Telegraph.co.uk

PC Tools “We have analyzed information on more than 500,000 computers worldwide, and looked at data from the same period last year, which appears to suggest the Monday before Thanksgiving in the US is a prime time for security attacks.”

More:
http://www.blogpirate.org/2008/11/17/november-24th-virus-explosion/

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Virus's and phish to peak around christmas DXwU4
Virus's and phish to peak around christmas VvYDg

descriptionVirus's and phish to peak around christmas EmptyRe: Virus's and phish to peak around christmas

more_horiz
This is interesting with regards to the specific time frame surrounding the noticeable increase in Malicious Code attacks!

Microsoft also seem to be aware of this pattern with its intended release (due in coming weeks) for its final version of 'Forefront Client Security' software package designed to help protect business computers and networks against malicious code attacks.

I guess all of us should be on extra guard, and make sure our security systems are up to date in order to avoid any unwanted Christmas presents!

descriptionVirus's and phish to peak around christmas EmptyRe: Virus's and phish to peak around christmas

more_horiz
Why don't we just sacrifice one day of internet for safety. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

Virus's and phish to peak around christmas Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum