WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUseful Tip for All Ye Smokers! EmptyUseful Tip for All Ye Smokers!

more_horiz

Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts i t over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

Arlene: What in the hell is that?

Jane: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.

Arlene: Where did you get it?

Jane: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of condom she prefers.

'Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel.'
The pharmacist fainted.

Ahahaha Ahahaha

descriptionUseful Tip for All Ye Smokers! EmptyRe: Useful Tip for All Ye Smokers!

more_horiz
LOL. Does that means she's gonna blow job a camel?

............................................................................................

Useful Tip for All Ye Smokers! Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionUseful Tip for All Ye Smokers! EmptyRe: Useful Tip for All Ye Smokers!

more_horiz
No, I think she want to cover the camel, given the inspiration from her friend covering the cigarette.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Useful Tip for All Ye Smokers! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
camel is a cigarette brand =.=

Useful Tip for All Ye Smokers! MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
Oh, didn't know that. That's because I don't smoke. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Useful Tip for All Ye Smokers! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
LoLs! i was like laughin at agents and doctors comments.. they actually though she was gonna use it on a camel.. LMBO or ROFL

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Useful Tip for All Ye Smokers! Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
lol^^^^

Useful Tip for All Ye Smokers! Educat10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum