WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :) EmptyI have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :)

more_horiz
Hi all,
After seeing thescambaiters.com and there great scam baiters at work, I have desided to start for myself.

For those of you who dont know, scam baiting is the fine art of screwing scammers in a big way. You mess with there heads, you make them spend as much money as possible, and you force them into a mental hospital!!!! :)

Lets take a look at my first case.

I recieved the following email from somone that clames that they owe me a lot of money:
PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Foreign Operation Dept
Tinubu sQuare Lagos
TEL:+234-8032354131
Email:martins_00091@yahoo.com.co
Our ref CBN/TD/0021/069
Attn:
RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF OLD CONTRACT/INHERITANCE ARREARS.
We have the pleasure to inform you of an approval obtained from the new President Alhaji Umaru Musa Yaradua. The Senate Committee on Contract/Inheritance Payments to pay the entire amount owed and due to you in settlement of fund.
We have noted with concern the wrongful withholding of your long overdue payment by a syndicate of corrupt public officers who made several unsuccessful attempts to divert your funds into their corrupt private accounts overseas. This discovery was made recently by a report submitted to my office by the President and the Senate Committee for the Review of
Foreign Debts.
Based on this approval, we have already credited the entire sum in you favour through our overseas paying bank, Please, kindly reconfirm your details and the Receiving Bank details to confirm with what we have in our records to avoid wrongful diversion.
On behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, we regret all financial losses you may have incurred in the past as a result of official misconduct and we wish to record here our appreciation for the great patience exhibited by you and members of your company in waiting for this payment.
Congratulations!
Yours truly,
DR MARTINS UMEH
CONTROLLER TREASURY BOARD.
Foreign Operation Dept/Treasury (CBN).
NOTE: That we have made the lodgement of your funds in our overseas correspondence company's account with the HSBC bank in London for onward transfer to you.

I responded with:
Hello DR MARTINS UMEH,

Thank you for your concern in sending my payment to me. Your dedication and devotion to do the right thing just astounds me. Unfortunately, I cannot send my details to you until I know that you are a real person. See, I own a very large computer software and development company off the coast of Mexico, so it is very important that I know that this is not a fraud. I have large amounts of money at stake Mr. Martins, so I must be careful.

I just need a followup from you to know that you are a real person. Thank you for your time and understanding, and I hope that we can do business in the near future.

-Brian Luke

Lets see where this goes... :-D

descriptionI have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :) EmptyRe: I have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :)

more_horiz
lol... I doubt he'll reply you. LMBO or ROFL

I love to see scammers being scammed.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionI have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :) EmptyRe: I have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :)

more_horiz
hah! i wanna see his respondXD

............................................................................................

I have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :) MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
LOL. Let's see what happens. Anyway, isn't this the same as : http://geekpolice.net/jokes-fun-stuff-f1/best-spam-email-ever-t3467.htm

I have started scam baiting... This should be fun!!! :) Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Yes, but I desided to attack this one.

It would appear that our dear Mr. Martins(Sound Familure?) is emailing me from columbia. Ironic considering where he clames to be from...

more_horiz
lol. Post his reply here (if if even replies) lol

more_horiz
I still havnt gotten a reply. If I do not recieve one by tommrow, I will send one more email to him.

more_horiz
Jerry Parnell wrote:
I still havnt gotten a reply. If I do not recieve one by tommrow, I will send one more email to him.

You wont get one Jerry........cant outfox a fox!

He will know your onto him and simply move on, but you knew this!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum