WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow do I use Adblock in Firefox? EmptyHow do I use Adblock in Firefox?

more_horiz
I downloaded Adblock for Firefox and so far it has not stopped one single add.

It say to right click and add to Adblock but I don't understand what to do from the menu box.
also when I try to get it to remove flash animation adds it does not give me the option to block the flash add when I right click.

Is there somewhere on the internet that has a tutorial on how to use Adblock?

Thanks

descriptionHow do I use Adblock in Firefox? EmptyRe: How do I use Adblock in Firefox?

more_horiz
When you install the add-on, you have to restart your browser to start it.
Once you restart it, it will ask for a subscription (not what you think)

Choose Easy List USA.

If you didn't already choose it, click the Tools tab at the top of Firefox browser > Add-ons > Select Adblock Plus > Press the Options button > It opens another box > Open the Filters drop down menu > Add filter subscription > Choose Easy List USA from the drop down box.

descriptionHow do I use Adblock in Firefox? EmptyRe: How do I use Adblock in Firefox?

more_horiz
gee it's hard to use....
Adblock Plus has an option called "Show tabs on Flash and Java".

It's ticked on in my options but it does not show the tab on flash adds.

more_horiz
That's under options drop down? I said the Filters drop down.

more_horiz
Moderated Message:Moved from Internet & Networking.

more_horiz
thanks all....I've figured it out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum