WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMy Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! EmptyMy Very Own New Blu Flame avatar!

more_horiz
My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! Blueflamemj0.th

What u all think? if u have any suggestions more plz post, only thing dont post too plain cos thats the way i like it!
PS: im obsessed with fire btw... :)

............................................................................................

My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! Firenamecopytt4.th

descriptionMy Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! EmptyRe: My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar!

more_horiz
lol, you are obsessed with flames are you? I don't know but it looks "empty" Let me think

Maybe it's not blue enough.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionMy Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! EmptyRe: My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar!

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
lol, you are obsessed with flames are you? I don't know but it looks "empty" Let me think

Maybe it's not blue enough.
any suggestions what to do? i still have to psd file with the separate layers so i can prob repair it

more_horiz
Here's one example:

My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! New-110

Try to make the colour get darker as it approaches the top of the flame.

more_horiz
hows this? not really well done but oh well,
My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! 2ak0byh

more_horiz
ThunderBluff wrote:
hows this? not really well done but oh well,

not very realistic, but close Goofy keep it up!

My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
I think it looks to blur.

more_horiz
Ahh... It looks much better now. If you designing it towards to 'cartoon' side it looks great!

I tried making it a little more blue for you, check it out:

Yours:

My Edit:
My Very Own New Blu Flame avatar! Flame10

Right On!

more_horiz
actually the initial was when i was thinking, hey blue flames are normally thin and stuff so it was like oh well, LOL

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum