WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not EmptyI Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not a RIP!

more_horiz
I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not 28wjz35

Comments and feedback...
Winged dragon of ra...

Last edited by ThunderBluff on 27th August 2008, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture too big!)

............................................................................................

I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not Firenamecopytt4.th

descriptionI Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not EmptyRe: I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not

more_horiz
Not bad. I don't watch Yu Gi Oh, so I don't know if it's drawn correctly. You should have written your name on the paper instead of the computer.

............................................................................................

I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionI Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not EmptyRe: I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not

more_horiz
mmm... Not bad. You could use a little more shading. Right On!

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
i guess ill be starting on the other two god cards im missing on anyway and write my name on it!

more_horiz
I used to watch it. Hell, I even have my old deck at home. And I can tell you that is very good. Keep it up.

Agreed with the good Doctor. Needs more shading.

Right On!

more_horiz
Looks cool to me. =)

more_horiz
when it really is done and shadings are complete, ill post it up...
Probably in 3~4 days time due to constrictions in my schedule...
ty for ur comments! any ratings? Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
Nice drawing, I admit i cant draw a thing.

RAW!!

more_horiz
7/10
you can do better xD

more_horiz
I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not M9953r
heres the real deal with edited description..
edited the description to the ancient chant originally in heratic writing... Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
This is power Big Grin
https://2img.net/h/i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii235/realgoodeal/lob-m/ldd-exodiaspeniesh.jpg

I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not V45u80

more_horiz
ah well, here's mine...
I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not 2q21u1g

AND

I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not 29x1t5

put my name there so that all can see... ripped out 5 boxes of jap booster packs...

more_horiz
Is Yu Gi Oh that fun? :hmm:

I played duel master last time.. its really a waste of money.. spent so much on the booster packs.. then after that i went to buy cheapskate ones.. at the market.. haha.. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
cool drawing! but fanatic eh? full exodia

I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
AuroraRange wrote:
cool drawing! but fanatic eh? full exodia
saw that the pricing for exodia jap full set has dropped from $215.95 to $89.95 T_T but oh well, next stop, god cards!XD

more_horiz
Biglowz wrote:
Is Yu Gi Oh that fun? :hmm:

I played duel master last time.. its really a waste of money.. spent so much on the booster packs.. then after that i went to buy cheapskate ones.. at the market.. haha.. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

lol biglowz, market cards are normally 99.9x10^∞% fake

more_horiz
Yes.. i noe.. thats why i call them cheapskate cards.. oh well.. the point is u get to play.. it doesnt really matter if the cards are fake.. unless they're over powering.. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
MoonHowler wrote:
Yes.. i noe.. thats why i call them cheapskate cards.. oh well.. the point is u get to play.. it doesnt really matter if the cards are fake.. unless they're over powering.. Cheesy Grin (sparkly
well, most market cards are overpowered, just take this for example...I Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not Ixwiuc
and also thisI Drew This and im proud of it as i can PROVE that it is not 33uejyd, got it from a "booster pack" called winged dragon of RA unleashed... with ra's "face" on it....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum