WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGreetings to everyone new I have missed in the last few years EmptyGreetings to everyone new I have missed in the last few years

more_horiz
Good morning to one and all. When I first started in this forum quite a few years back, I knew all to whom ran and worked it, I have said my greeting to the two that are still around. I have been quiet busy with work and school. Glad to be back and getting a bit more involved again in the forums.

Mar

descriptionGreetings to everyone new I have missed in the last few years EmptyRe: Greetings to everyone new I have missed in the last few years

more_horiz
Welcome back @Mar!

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
Greetings to everyone new I have missed in the last few years 1363

Co-Administrator

descriptionGreetings to everyone new I have missed in the last few years EmptyRe: Greetings to everyone new I have missed in the last few years

more_horiz
Thank you FreeBooter!!

Thank you Samantha!!

more_horiz
I think I once saw you around. Welcome back.

Things are definitely a bit different now.

more_horiz
Nice to meet you @Mar! Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum