WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCS:GO controller issues  EmptyCS:GO controller issues

more_horiz
So I have been having issues with this since June. I got the game when Steam ran the summer sale and have not been able to really enjoy it.
Yes, I know it is designed to be used with the keyboard but I can't do a FPS with the keyboard, it don't feel right. Anyways, I can't get it to work.
I did what was suggested on Steam's forum but it will only work for a few buttons. I can't run, reload, or anything like that. 

Is there a way to fix this or maybe a program to run that will help it work? I use a Rock Candy controller.

descriptionCS:GO controller issues  EmptyRe: CS:GO controller issues

more_horiz
@Kingdom Key wrote:
I got the game when Steam ran the summer sale and have not been able to really enjoy it.
This happens to me a lot. I have had so many free/sale games, but no time to enjoy them. :\

Nonetheless, to fix compatibility issues with the controller, either reinstall the drivers, update the drivers, or contact the game maker and see if there is something wrong with your set up. This is my best guess. Others may chime in as they see fit.

more_horiz
@Kingdom Key -- Is this solved or do you still require assistance?

more_horiz
All solved... thanks for your help.

more_horiz
Thanks for informing us this topic is solved. If you need anymore assistance, please start a new topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum