WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhat should I do next? EmptyWhat should I do next?

more_horiz
purchased a Brand New Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME and I installed the drivers I needed for the card. However when I played games such as Arma 2 and Battlefield 1, I got 8-9FPS. I heard I should try adjusting the power MGMT settings in the Nvidia control panel and also putting it into a different PCI Slot. If all of these steps still keep me at 12-20 FPS

descriptionWhat should I do next? EmptyRe: What should I do next?

more_horiz
What about the graphics settings in the game? If you increase FPS, you might be able to obtain better viewing quality. The card itself has 8 GB video RAM, which is a great amount for most, if not all, games for PC.

For what it's worth, I would expect the computer to cooperate. Is this a new gaming rig, or is it an existing computer with upgraded parts? If existing computer, a new cooler for the system might be in order, or even checking the temperatures to ensure a new cooler is needed.

The bus speed is high on the graphics card, which may point to a bus upgrade on the driver, but only if it's available for your board.

more_horiz
If anyone else having low frame rate problem, please follow instructions at below article link.

Low Frame Rate (FPS) Troubleshooting

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
What should I do next? 1363

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum