WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiondo you like cheat in a video game? Emptydo you like cheat in a video game?

more_horiz
lol I used hacks while playing cs 1.6 way back when. I had played thousands of hours of CS before ever attempting to cheat. Cheating was just a new element of the game for me. I never wanted to get anywhere with it.

descriptiondo you like cheat in a video game? EmptyRe: do you like cheat in a video game?

more_horiz
Well it does make the game easier

descriptiondo you like cheat in a video game? EmptyRe: do you like cheat in a video game?

more_horiz
No I don't but it depends on the game. The only game I ever actually enjoyed cheating at was Sims. The reason is because I wanted to be able to have a family live in an over the top, lavished house. I always used the cheats ROSEBUD and MOTHERLOAD. Not sure what they are these days.

more_horiz
I was fad with all the gameshark stuff... it was the thing back then...

............................................................................................

do you like cheat in a video game? 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

more_horiz
No it defeats the purpose of playing a game.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum