WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhow can I fix it ? Emptyhow can I fix it ?

more_horiz
need some advice i was working in a drawing when I got a message asking me to save a recovery copy which I did, but now I can't open the original file. Every time I try get this message: AutoCad Error Aborting - Fatal error: Unhandle access violation reading 0x3b639abe exception at 33ed3712h Indifferent or Blank

descriptionhow can I fix it ? EmptyRe: how can I fix it ?

more_horiz
This is an obvious disk space issue or problem with the hard drive handling the requests being sent by the Autocad program...

Let's start with this tool to check a few things...

SanityCheck

• Please download SanityCheck to your Desktop from here how can I fix it ? Sanity10.

• Please close all open windows, double-click "SanitySetup.exe" and follow the prompts to install the tool.
    Please choose "I accept the agreement" and make sure to place a checkmark next to "Create a Desktop icon"

• At the end, please click the "Finish" button. Click "Yes" and "OK" to close the next messages.
    Please close the program and restart your computer.

• Now, please re-run the program by clicking its icon or from "Start" => "All the programs" => "SanityCheck" and click the "Analyze.." button.

• Finally, please click "OK" and scroll down the window to copy and paste the results in your next reply.

more_horiz
okay let me try

more_horiz
Okay, looking forward to it.

more_horiz
you can use SanityCheck you can find tutorial from youtube

more_horiz
This error message indicates that the program installation has become corrupted. To correct the issue, the software needs to be reinstalled. This error occurs when certain files become locked during the uninstall/reinstall process. To reinstall AutoCAD correctly:
Disable Digital Signatures:
On the Windows Start menu, enter acsignopt in the Search programs and files field and press Enter.
Clear the Validate Digital Signatures and Display Special Icons option.

Completely remove Autodesk software and reinstall as described in the article, Remove All Products from a Windows System.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum