WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnauthorized Connections, 11,905 Corruptions, No Firewall  EmptyUnauthorized Connections, 11,905 Corruptions, No Firewall

more_horiz
There was a network created by me for my HP Officejet printer which I didn't know it was unsecured. Now I was told I I have 11,905 Corruptions, System is unsecured with active connections, no firewall found, unauthorized access. Now my HP Officejet printer will not scan to computer or it will not accept the drivers when setting up, Need this PC for work as soon as possible. Please advise. Thank you !
Valerie

descriptionUnauthorized Connections, 11,905 Corruptions, No Firewall  EmptyRe: Unauthorized Connections, 11,905 Corruptions, No Firewall

more_horiz
Did you try re-installing the printer?

descriptionUnauthorized Connections, 11,905 Corruptions, No Firewall  EmptyRe: Unauthorized Connections, 11,905 Corruptions, No Firewall

more_horiz
Yes, I was working with the HP Tech support and they tried installing printer 3Xs. It is a security issue of some kind. He found on the black screen
C: Windows 32cmd.exe the following message:
C\:> settings damage corruption found unauthorized access found. Then on Adminsitrative Events: 11,905 Corruptions and (9) Active connections on
C: Users\Delaware Glass tinting/netstat Please advise

more_horiz
If you would like to start a new thread in the Malware forum on this site we can run some scans to see what's on the computer. Sorry, I can't move this thread.

more_horiz
ok, will do!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum